Going to the Monaco Grand Prix at Monte-Carlo

Last minute decision to go to Monaco

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    mark

Hi all,
    I usually buy my tickets from acm.mc but this year have just decided to drive down there,I want 2 tickets but obviously have left it too late to buy from the official channels. On previous visits to the grand prix I have seen touts and lots of other people selling tickets on the streets,has anyone got any experiences of this?
    Thanking you

Caroline Miles
    Participant

I think you have to be careful as you may not get what you are paying for. We have found so far that every time we have been to Monaco that we have still been able to buy tickets from the ticket office. It depends when you plan on arriving I would guess though as to what they have left. We bought out qualifying tickets that way the year before last and got fairly decent tickets.

paolo

Hi Mark,

As it turns out I bought 2 tickets from ACM in November and have them in hand but due to last minute work commitments (Grrrr! – absolutely gutted) I cannot now make it. They are in stand K next to the swimming pool complex, very back row (they are at home so I don’t have the exact seat numbers on me as yet).

They are only for the race on Sunday and cost 450 euro each. Are these something you’d be interested in?

Alan Jones MBE ASM
    Participant

The ticket office near the police station rue princess antoinette will still be selling tickets

NewGirl

I have two tickets for sale in Tribune T High (opposite pits) for Thursday (Practice Day) if they’re of interest to you?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.