Going to the Monaco Grand Prix at Monte-Carlo

Monaco 2012

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    ronnie

Going to monaco first time 2012. Read that Ed offered tickets/access to a balcony instead of regulary grandstands ticket, correct ? How does it works?
    Best
    Ronnie

Asif
    Participant

Balcony sounds better than grandstands. Have access to your own food drinks and bathroom.

FugareF1 Erin
    Participant

Hi Ronnie,

Sorry for the tardy reply. I’m one of Ed’s colleagues, you are correct that we can offer balcony viewing as an alternative to the grandstands. As Asif said, a balcony gives you the advantage of much more comfortable facilities, along with other perks you may be interested in. Ed is travelling today but if you email him, ed at fugare1 dot com, he’ll get back to you with further details of all the viewing options available.

Thank you for the enquiry, have a great day.

Erin

Bruce Webster
    Participant

Hi, booked stand V for sunday at monaco – can anyone who has been before advise on wlking distance from station, and facilities nearby to stand V eg loos and food? regards

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Bruce ! This will be my second year in grandstand V.. It is absolutely amazing. The closest possible seat to the track with extraordinary view ! You don’t have to worry about the distance from the station.. It is about 10 min walking. I usually eat right after the race to the street very close to our grandstand named “rue Princesse Caroline” . Many places to lunch , i usually prefer a restaurant-pizzeria named Royalty.. Good vibes and great pizza after the race in about 5 meters from the track fence.. If you need something else just ask :-)

Bruce Webster
    Participant

George, many thanks for info. Are the other facilities- loos and drinks stands near too. Regards bruce

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.