Going to the Monaco Grand Prix at Monte-Carlo

Toilets? Food?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Kyösti Timonen
    Participant

I’m a total GP newbie, bought ticket for thursday to K yesterday. I have a few questions. 1. Can I leave the grandstand and come back just to see the F1 practice? Can I bring food and drinks there? Where are the toilets? How early should I arrive to get the high seats of K1 or K2? Thank you in advance.

Caroline Miles
    Participant

Yes you can leave the grandstand at any time however bear in mind you do not have reserved seats on Thursday (unless they have changed it) so once you leave the grandstand you will lose your seat. The best seats for viewing are the first ones to go and some people will not move from them all day. Toilets are beneath K grandstand. You can take food and drink but they will check your bag and remove glass bottles (or have done in the past.) As the track action starts around 8.30 ish the best seats are usually taken by then.

Kyösti Timonen
    Participant

Thanks a lot Caroline. Will be there right after 6.00 a.m. I must buy an action-camera with wifi and maybe a flag of my hometown. There is a white archer on red background. Just like Kimi trying to shoot his boss. :)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.