Going to the Singapore Grand Prix at Marina Bay

Going to the 2013 Singapore Grand Prix at Marina Bay

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 58 total)
  • Author

Discussion area for people going to the 2013 Singapore Grand Prix.

Thecollaroyboys
    Participant

Just waiting for the email frim SISTIC to say that the zone 1 early bird tickets are available, should be any day now. They had tickets at the final turn available at a 50% discount a month or so ago. Thats a bargain if like to walk about a bit as well.

Martin Farrington
    Participant

Hi everyone, looking forward to meeting all you Brits out there!

Emma Brooks
    Participant

I was getting excited because I thought the tickets were going to be on sale today but they said they’ve had a few issues so there is abit of a delay now.

I’m wanting to get Turn 1 combination tickets if I’m early enough as they say these tickets are limited.

Mankster
    Participant

I am not going to be able to make it for 2013 but hope to be back for 2014 when the v6 turbos run.
    For those first timers you may want to check out my review for tips on attending this GP
    http://www.tripadvisor.com/GoListDetail-i23030-Singapore_Formula_1_Grand_Prix.html

Jeremy
    Participant

HI,

I’m also in the same boat – I want the turn 1 combo. I have my hotel booked, just waiting for those tickets to go on sale. Does anyone if turn 1 combo tickets are hard to get? or if a selecting a preferred of block/row is difficult? I’m going for a4 or a5.

Mankster
    Participant

Nothing really sells out in the first few weeks. in T1, A4-6 would be my choice as well.

Jeremy
    Participant

Thanks so much for the input.

do you or anyone know where the marshal’s box is in the turn 1 grandstand?

Thecollaroyboys
    Participant

The SISTIC website will only allow you to book the next available seats in a block so it’s a bit limiting. But if you ring them direct you can specify the exact seats you want – this is definately the way to go and they’re really good about it.

I’ve sussed out the flights and hotels and I’m just waiting on the tickets going live.

Alex green
    Participant

The ticket booth on orchard road (main shopping street)is open ,phone them on +65 6738 6738 again they are very helpful

Thecollaroyboys
    Participant

Has anyone flown with Scoot up to Singapore? They’re reLly cheap but are they any good? Since QF is withdrawing from the route the schedule isn’t as good any longer.

Martin Farrington
    Participant

What date did they release tickets last year?

Thecollaroyboys
    Participant

It was about this time last year tickets came on the market. T2 Block A6 is the premo spot, upper rows to the left.

Eyen Paune
    Participant

Any tips if I want to purchase Bay Grandstand tickets this year? What row/block would be best?

Mankster
    Participant

For Bay the lower down you can get the better. I quite like the Dark Blue section as the cars a moving slowly after the turn affording better views and photo ops.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 58 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.