Group Admins

• Profile picture of Keith Collantine

Going to the Singapore Grand Prix at Marina Bay

Public Group active 4 months ago

Going to the Singapore Grand Prix at Marina Bay.

Going to the 2014 Singapore Grand Prix at Marina Bay

This topic contains 19 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of Baconsarnie Baconsarnie 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Baconsarnie
    Participant

Thanks, for the race would you recommend Turn 1 or 2 as being the best?

Mankster
    Participant

Turn2block A2 Row 10 and above are the prime seats with best view. You are however further away from the cars here than anyone her grandstands.
    If you want to be closer to the cards goes for Turn 1 Blocks A4-6.

Baconsarnie
    Participant

Thanks again, Have booked Turn 2 Block A2 and Row 19 for the weekend. Couldnt resist getting the view straight down the pit straight and turns 1 and 2. Turn 1 looked good but guess you’re mainly viewing the back of the cars through turns 1-3.

Justified it as a one off expense to pay the extra as not going to do it again so might as well get good seats!

Thecollaroyboys
    Participant

The strength of the SG$ is a worry this year. A couple of years ago it was 25% in my favor. Last year it was virtually 1:1 (after fees) and it looks like the same this year. Any one thinking of waiting to order tickets, you can still get good T1/2 tickets right up to August in my experience but the early bird rate is tempting (ends in May I think).

Baconsarnie
    Participant

Yeah did do a quick check against the Singapore Dollar vs Pound Sterling before i booked. Luckily for me its the best rate for about 3 years ($2.10 to £1) but has generally been pretty steady at around 2:1

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.