Going to the Spanish Grand Prix at Circuit de Catalunya

Parking advice and items (food & drink) to take in

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    David Rushton
    Participant

Hi guys, just a quick one.. were staying in a villa in pedra santa and driving a hire car to the circuit.. just wondered if anyone had encountered a cheap way of booking car parking for the 3 days? i dont mind paying the £14 for the parking, but the £11 charge for postage and fees i was wondering if anyone had found a more cost effective way of driving and parking?

Also, is there any stipulation as to what you can and cant take into the circuit regarding your own food and drink? i was planning on taking a massive cool bag each with food and waters and some beer in for each day.

thanks in advance

dave

chris c
    Participant

Park at the track there are loads of spaces just show up on the thur/fri and pay for the weekend pass in the car park you want thats what im doin.

You can take anything into the circuit except glass/cans. They will search you in the way in

David Rushton
    Participant

so no beer then, or do they sell san miguel in plastic bottles in europe? lol

edit: ive just bought parking from the F1 site after searching numerous websites its actually the cheapest i could still find it!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.