Group Admins

• Profile picture of Keith Collantine

Going to the Spanish Grand Prix at Circuit de Catalunya

Public Group active 2 days, 8 hours ago

Group for fans going to the Spanish Grand Prix at Circuit de Catalunya.

Going to the 2013 Spanish Grand Prix at Circuit de Catalunya

This topic contains 90 replies, has 45 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of Mark Mark 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 91 total)
  • Author
    chris c
    Participant

Got sorted at last emailed the track again this morning about 20 times in both English and Spanish (thanks to google) lol and got a mail back with a phone number for ticketmaster Spain after 40mins on the phone the fella resend the pdf file which had the two tickets and maps so i dont have a clue what the first thing was they sent me.

Vickie

hi
    staying in lloret del mar race weekend and wondering how to get to and from circuit. We would like to avoid driving as we like a drink at the track. Anyone know of any local tour companies laying on coaches from the coast? help much appriciated!

thanks
    vickie

Milo

I offfer 3 tickets for a Spanish Grand Prix 2013 (Catalunya)
    Tribuna A, Order 35, Seats 10, 11, 12 – perfert view to the main straight!!!
    Normal price 300eur per one ticket + 20eur shipping fee, I sell for 250eur/per one
    If you are interested in please contact me: milos50@hotmail.com, or +421918059498

Chris Mottram
    Participant

Everything is sorted now, flights, hotel, race tickets and bus tickets to the circuit.

Anyone else in stand J?

Mick
    Participant

We’re next to you in K. Looking forward to it. Hopefully the sun is shinning as really getting sick of all this cold, snow and rain.

Tim Neale
    Participant

G here, can’t believe it’s come around so soon.

Is anyone else staying in the Sants station area?

Chris Mottram
    Participant

Im staying on Las ramblas.

Does anyone know if you can take your own drink and food into the circuit?

David Rushton
    Participant

from what ive read its no glass or cans.. not heard anything about food or drinks in plastic bottles tho.. im assuming yo can but ill try and find out… they cant ‘make’ you buy everything from inside can they? lol

Im very excited now.. seating in stand F for us and was wondering what you guys are thinking of doing without fan vision this year? i dont want to sit at the grand prix and watch it on a tv screen as if i were at home.. however to hear the commentary would be excellent so you can hear the politics and off track gossip etc?

Dave

Nicola

Hi Chris Mottram,
    We are also stand J.
    Got our tickets, so excited for our first Grand Prix experience!

sam kitch

CAMPING AND GENERAL ADMISSION

Hey everybody, just got our tickets through the post, very excited. wondered if any one who has done the camping or general admission thing at barca before could offer up any general advice? Does anyone know if you can take camping chairs into the general admission areas like you can at Silverstone?

David Rushton
    Participant

just an fyi, but confirmation from the Spanish at the circuit and from bookf1.com, food and drink allowed except for glass and cans :)

Ryan Day

stand A first corner looking down the main straight …. soo buzzing 3 weeks to go !

David Rushton
    Participant

you’ll have to give us a wave! lol

does anyone know any devices or so for listening to commentary? don’t wanna miss the drama or pit lane goings on. I would use my phone, however I won’t have a data plan, and no fan vision either.

Nicola

Hey I was just wondering,
    From looking at the timetable for the weekend I can see GP2, GP3 & Porsche Mobil 1 Supercup mixed through the F1 schedule.
    As this is my first grand prix experience, this may sound like a dumb question, but I assume the ticket gives us access to these practice/race sessions also?
    Thanks

Nicola

David the circuits website says ‘You may listen the radio broadcast of the race within the Circuit, tuning in to 94.4 FM (for English).’ hope that helps :)

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 91 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.