Group Admins

• Profile picture of Keith Collantine

Going to the Spanish Grand Prix at Circuit de Catalunya

Public Group active 3 days, 23 hours ago

Group for fans going to the Spanish Grand Prix at Circuit de Catalunya.

Going to the 2014 Spanish Grand Prix at Circuit de Catalunya

This topic contains 26 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of Ty Ty 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    justin herridge
    Participant

hi mclarentastic , me and my partner are staying at the hotel onabrava this year and going to the grand prix,, i was planning to hire a motorbike when i get there to get back and fore, can you remember if the resort itself ran some kind of transport to the track? if so i may catch that instead, we booked stand G zone 21 , cant wait !

gavin
    Participant

hi

Bryn Jeavons
    Participant

HI Justin Herridge and Mclarentastic, The AQUA hotel group arrange the coach transfers from the resorts to the racetack. I think they have about 5 hotels and each pick up is really close to each hotel. Last year they charged 28 euros which I felt was good value and the travelling time was only about 30 minutes to the racetrack after the last pick up. The only downside to the coaches were that they left at a given time and you didnt get to see some of the support races.
    I am stopping in Aqua Promenade in Pineda, which is next resort to Santa Susannah, and I was contemplating hiring a car so that I can choose when to go and what time to stay until.
    If that is of any use to you then let me know.
    This year I have ticket for stand E, purchased through Book F1.com

justin herridge
    Participant

hi bryn, thanks for that info thats really handy to know, il see when we get there how we end up doing it , should be a fab trip !

Matt
    Participant

Booked my tickets today. We’re in Grandstand G ( J was sold out ) . For flights , 8 nights accomodation and race tickets its cost us about £500 each .

gregwtravels
    Participant

Hi all. Just booked my tickets – Grandstand A.

Now I just have to book my flights and hotel.

I had planned in staying in Barcelona, mostly because I haven’t been before, but all this talk of people staying at resorts on the beach suddenly has me wondering… Hmmm… Nah, I’ll probably stay in Barcelona so I can see the city in the evenings.

Greg

Ty
    Participant

My ticket just arrived 5 days ago but bookf1 charged £25.00 for UPS delivery. ….it was a Royal Mail special delivery

Greg Kingston
    Participant

Woohoo! 30 more days to go

Barcelona tickets

Ty
    Participant

Is it possible to listen to pit lane and driver radio on a certain channel during the race on a personal radio like a DAB radio

Alex green
    Participant

Unexpectedly at home for this one so booked up tonight,staying in a hotel close to sants station that ive used before so will be training it back and forward to the track and got a grandstand L ticket

Greg Kingston
    Participant

We’re flying out tomorrow (technically today, given the hour). We’re going to skip Friday practice but try to catch qualifying. For anyone interested in the Thursday pit walk, apparently the McLaren drivers are out from 4.20 pm.

Ty
    Participant

Fantastic race!!!!!!
    Can’t wait to go next year

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.