Going to the Spanish Grand Prix at Circuit de Catalunya

Driving and hotels advice for flying via Girona?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Billy
    Participant

Barcelona flights from London are around 550 pounds depending on times fri to mon , I am now flying from girona which is 60 miles from the track and it costed 189 pounds, just a heads up for anyone who still ain’t booked. Has anyone made that trip by hire car and any ideas on the best place to stay.

TommyC
    Participant

Last year I stayed in Blames on the coast which is closer to Gerona than Barcelona. We drove in each day, total journey time 40mins – that included getting out of circuit car park. Really well organised and fantastic road network. This year I’m staying in Calella which is again on the coast. Highly recommend the Costa Brava, it’s out of season so some real cheap bargains. Ive paid £230 for 3 of us All Inclusive for a week.

Billy
    Participant

Thanks for the info, I am taking my wife,her first go so I am also looking for a bit of night time entertainment. Is there any on the coast out of season? Also I am driving from girona but would like to get a bus or train to the circuit so we can have a drink in the day.any ideas.

David Rushton
    Participant

im staying in pedra santa i think (must check!) in a villa for the week with the family.. attending race with the brother in law while the ladies and babies go into the city or just enjoy the sun. Driving to the circuit and have bought my car parking. Hire car from http://www.doyouspain.com worked out about £70 for a ford focus for the 6 7 days. Flights from easyjet from luton airport at around £60 pp with extra luggage etc etc. My first event and im so so excited!!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.