Going to the United States Grand Prix at Circuit of the Americas

Who is going to the race?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

I had all the accommodations booked for the past few months and last night I ordered our pre-sale tickets and really can’t wait for November. I hate cold weather so I never look forward to the start of Winter, but that changed this year.

I got our seats in the turn 12 grandstand in row 6. Anyone else?

infernojim
    Participant

Most likely…

F1Yankee
    Participant

i’m 50/50 as of right now

th13teen

GodMother is going this year, She is going in the main grandstand! She also plans to try and go to Monza this year!

rich
    Participant

I’ll be there David, turn 4. I drive by the track on my way work daily, it’s gonna be awesome. are you from Texas?

angel
    Participant

I bought my tickets turn 12 row 15. Coming from Los Angeles

Daniel

I thought I would be the only person coming from LA. Flying or driving?

Nope, not from TX, but I do love that state. Really enjoy San Antonio and Austin. We’ll be coming in from Orlando, FL. so it should be a good time.

rich
    Participant

I have family in Apopka, I was just there in May, I hope you enjoy your stay, let me know if you have a Austin questions

JB

We are planning on it, as long as my GF can get off work. It’s our anniversary, so I don’t really have a choice on the matter. Driving from Iowa.

us-brian
    Participant

Driving From Kentucky. Going to be at Turn 1 Sec. 5.
    Since Hotels are too expensive in Austin or direct suroundings I will stay in Salado, TX. about 1hr drive to shuttle locations in Downtown or the other one. I rather pay only $45 a night and drive than $300 a night.
    Hope the Tickets get mailed soon. Does anyone know if any other support races are held besides the Historic GP?

Carrie
    Participant

Flying from UK to Houston and then driving to Austin, via San Antonio. Seats at turn 15. Its getting cold here now, looking forward to some warmer weather

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.