Formula Two

2012 GP2 Series Highlights video

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    andae23
    Participant

GP2 has released a 10-minute highlight video of last season, including super sexy camera cuts, generic rock music… essentially the F1 highlight clips, but longer. And on top of that, they have included Will Buxton’s commentary, which really gives you an idea of what is happening – something I often miss in F1 highlights videos. So, as F1Fanatic will be doing GP2 weekend reviews this year, why not catch up with how the action unfolded last year?

http://www.gp2series.com/Multimedia/Videos/

the_sigman
    Participant

Brilliant.

ShaneB457
    Participant

@andae23 That was terrific, thanks for sharing! It makes me want to watch GP2 even more this season, but unfortunately I have no means to.

Bradley Downton
    Participant

*selfish plug*

@shaneb12345678910 – In which case you can read through how things unfold in the review articles that I shall be posting after every sprint race! ;)

*selfish plug ended*

ShaneB457
    Participant

@bradley13 Your articles are great mate, but I need to actually see the races to actually enjoy them to the full, if you know what I’m saying! :P

andae23
    Participant

@shaneb12345678910
    Where I live, it probably isn’t broadcasted live either. But of course there are ways around it, as explained in this sentence. Google it ;)

ShaneB457
    Participant

@andae23 Haha.. I got you loud and clear *Wink Wink* :P

Bradley Downton
    Participant

@andae23 – Clever.. ;)

However… I googled ‘Where I lie, t robably isn’t roadcasted live either. But f course there are ways around it, as eplained in this sentence’ and got no results :/

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.