• Profile picture of Keith Collantine

Group Mods

• Profile picture of Bradley Downton

GP2

Public Group active 3 weeks, 4 days ago

The group for GP2 fans.

2013 GP2 teams and drivers

Tagged: 

This topic contains 407 replies, has 46 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of Lucas Wilson Lucas Wilson 11 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 406 through 408 (of 408 total)
  • Author
    Bosley
    Participant

@npf1
    It’s probably because RUSSIAN TIME pay their drivers rather than the opposite that Frijns will want a seat at their team. However i’m not sure if his GP2 results in the races he did do this year other than Spain will be good enough for that since the team obviously pays the best to get the best result and theres a good chance that they can claim the drivers and the teams championship this year.

Iestyn Davies
    Participant

It makes sense to aim for the Russian Time seat – surely Bird will hang around F1 next season, if not in FP1s just as the Mercedes reserve driver. Especially if he wins the championship! It looks between Leimer and Bird, strong at both remaining circuits as pointed out. Coletti must be ruing colliding with Leimer at Silverstone, and Nasr with Palmer at Spa.

Chewing the tyres indicates maybe RT have a more aggressive car setup? I’m guessing this could work well with Frijns, unless that is not his driving style (it looks like it is to me!). Frijns-Dillmann could be a very strong line up with championship aims again. We also have Dillmann and Vandoorne flying the flag for sim-racing!

Lucas Wilson
    Participant

I’ve got to start watching GP2 next year, much better than F1.

Viewing 3 posts - 406 through 408 (of 408 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.