Formula Two

GP2 calendar download?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Woody Hennekam
    Participant

Hi all

First of love the site; best place to get all F1 news!

I had a good search but couldn’t find it, might be because it’s not strictly F1 related. :-) I’m becoming more and more a fan of GP2 as well, maybe the equality between the cars makes it look a lot more like a fare race… Either way; I use the F1 Fanatic Google calendar a lot and I was wondering if there was a GP2 calendar of the same quality going around?

Thanks!

-WoodYBE

linnis
    Participant

I had a look a little while ago and couldn’t find anything. There are multiple calendars that say what day it’s on, but none saying what time. I found the only way was to create a new calendar and fill it in myself using the times on the Formula 1 website.

They only post the times a couple of races ahead, so it’s not really that good, but the times are pretty standard so I suppose you could always make an educated guess at what time it’s on and then confirm when the F1 website publishes the official time.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi @ldawson, I’m glad you also like GP2! I have a blog inspired by F1F itself on the Series, and you have given me a great idea, but for now all I can provide you with is a more traditional calendar: http://gp2fanatic.wordpress.com/information/seasons/2014-season

@woodybe @ldawson Look above the title of this post where it says “calendar”!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.