Seems like an odd place for the support pitlane too.
I really wish I was feeling a little better, I don’t think I’ve missed both GP2 races completely before, but this flu has been keeping me down all week.
Race 2 results:
1. S. Bird Russian Time 40:36.444
2. M. Ericsson DAMS +5.787
3. F. Leimer Racing Engin. +7.745
4. S. Richelmi DAMS +9.311
5. J. Lancaster Hilmer +17.885
6. J. Cecotto Jr. Arden +34.140
7. D. de Jong MP Motorsport +56.282
8. A. Quaife-Hobbs Hilmer +57.159
1. Fabio Leimer 179
2. Sam Bird 172
3. Felipe Nasr 148
4. Stefano Coletti 135
5. James Calado 134
Coletti extends his non-score streak to 9 races. Not counting people who didn’t score deep into the season (Berthon), his non-score streak is shorter than Binder, with 11 races or de Jong, who waited 12 races since his maiden point at Monaco race 1. Thing is, those guys weren’t rumored to be going to Sauber or Force India just a few months ago..