The group for GP2 fans.
Tagged: charles pic, Christian Vietoris, Dani Clos, Davide Valsecchi, giedo van der garde, GP2, jules bianchi, Luca Filipp, Marcus Ericsson, romain grosjean, sam bird
This topic contains 18 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by Keith Collantine 2 years, 12 months ago.
Hopefully we can start getting some coverage of GP2 in Australia, part of next years Albert Park Gp… we could do with a bigger drawn card.
Could we add Sam Bird as test/simulator driver at Mercedes?
My understanding is that he will continue in that role (and hopefully can add something else alongside it).
@keithcollantine Rumour has Fillipi at RLL’s IndyCar team alongside Sato. Believe it when I see it, but that would be just reward for Luca’s heroics last year.
Filippi confirmed in IndyCar:
1. Romain Grosjean – F1 with Lotus
2. Luca Filippi – Partial IndyCar season with RLL
3. Jules Bianchi – F1 third driver with Force India and Formula Renault 3.5 with Tech 1
4. Charles Pic – F1 with Marussia
5. Giedo van der Garde – Third driver and GP2 again with Caterham
6. Sam Bird – Formula Renault 3.5 with ISR
7. Christian Vietoris – TBC
8. Davide Valsecchi – GP2 with DAMS
9. Dani Clos – Test driver at HRT
10. Marcus Ericsson – GP2 with iSport
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Log in or create an F1 Fanatic account.
Advert | Go Ad-free
Mercedes W06 picturesRed Bull RB11 picturesWilliams FW37 picturesFerrari SF-15T picturesMcLaren MP4-30 picturesForce India VJM08 picturesToro Rosso STR10 picturesLotus E23 picturesSauber C34 pictures
2015 F1 race, test and launch dates
Adverts | Go Ad-free
© Keith Collantine 2015 • Disclaimer