Hopefully we can start getting some coverage of GP2 in Australia, part of next years Albert Park Gp… we could do with a bigger drawn card.
Could we add Sam Bird as test/simulator driver at Mercedes?
My understanding is that he will continue in that role (and hopefully can add something else alongside it).
@keithcollantine Rumour has Fillipi at RLL’s IndyCar team alongside Sato. Believe it when I see it, but that would be just reward for Luca’s heroics last year.
Filippi confirmed in IndyCar:
1. Romain Grosjean – F1 with Lotus
2. Luca Filippi – Partial IndyCar season with RLL
3. Jules Bianchi – F1 third driver with Force India and Formula Renault 3.5 with Tech 1
4. Charles Pic – F1 with Marussia
5. Giedo van der Garde – Third driver and GP2 again with Caterham
6. Sam Bird – Formula Renault 3.5 with ISR
7. Christian Vietoris – TBC
8. Davide Valsecchi – GP2 with DAMS
9. Dani Clos – Test driver at HRT
10. Marcus Ericsson – GP2 with iSport
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.