Group Admins

• Profile picture of Keith Collantine

GP3

Public Group active 2 months, 1 week ago

Group for fans of GP3.

GP3 2014 teams and drivers

This topic contains 67 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Araqiel Araqiel 7 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 61 through 68 (of 68 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of SP
    SP
    Participant

Luckily for Alex Lynn, the feature races give the big points so he kept his lead. Tuscher did a good job for the relatively little racing experience that he has, surely F1 teams have to be paying attention to this kid?

Profile photo of Iestyn Davies
    Iestyn Davies
    Participant

I didn’t realise how young he was.. and he did well in F2 at such a young age. Definitely impressed me today that’s for sure.

Profile photo of Araqiel
    Araqiel
    Participant

Carmen Jorda still being there I can only assume is some kind of joke. As for Cullen, he’s clearly out of his depth and should have done something in between British Formula Ford and GP3, if only to learn some of the European tracks.

Profile photo of wsrgo
    wsrgo
    Participant

Hey, welcome back, @araqiel !!!

Profile photo of Araqiel
    Araqiel
    Participant

Hey. =) New season, gotta come to the best place I know for GP2/GP3 discussion.

Profile photo of wsrgo
    wsrgo
    Participant

Indeed :) glad to have you back here after a long time!!!

Profile photo of Iestyn Davies
    Iestyn Davies
    Participant

I agree… probably Formula Renault 2.0 before GP3. Jorda should probably drive at that level as well. If only we could swap her and Alice Powell… who is trying to do British F3 this year.

Profile photo of Araqiel
    Araqiel
    Participant

If she can’t get into British F3 this year then there’s really no hope, seeing as they’re struggling to get more than 10 cars on the grid anyway. Agreed that on performance she deserves the GP3 seat more than most female racers, but sadly performance is very much secondary these days.

Viewing 8 posts - 61 through 68 (of 68 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.