F1 Fanatic - GP3
As I see a lot of comments asking how to watch different racing series in different countries, I thought it would be useful to start a series of threads where people can share the relevant information. I’m trying this out with four series to start with.
Wherever you are in the world, it would be helpful if you could spare a minute to offer the following information for each channel that broadcasts GP3 live in your area:
1. What country are you in (and state, if applicable)
2. Which channels broadcast GP3 near you?
3. Do they show all the races live or only a limited number (if so, how many?)
4. If they are a subscription channel, what does a full year’s subscription cost (excluding limited time offers)?
5. Do they broadcast coverage online? If so please post link/s
6. Please supply any other relevant information such as alternative viewing options
Here’s an example for the UK:
2. Sky Sports F1
4. £522 (Sky and Sky Sports subscription, minimum contract 12 months)
5. http://go.sky.com/vod/page/default/home.do http://www1.skysports.com/formula1/racecontrol/
6. 24-hour channel access can be bought for £9.99 from Now TV: http://www.nowtv.com/sports
2. Eurosport International
3. I’m not quite sure. I think they usually show the Sprint race live, and the Feature race in replay before that. I hope someone else can add info on that as I don’t exactly know.
2. Foxtel – SPEED
3. All (live and replays)
4. AUD$50 per month with no lock in contracts (Foxtel Play, internet connection required). Alternatively, AUD$520 per 6 months (For normal Foxtel Sports Combo on 6 month contract)
5. Foxtel Play is internet only. http://www.foxtel.com.au/foxtelplay/home/default.htm
6. Available on PC and Mac, PS3, Xbox 360, and some smart TVs. Using Foxtel Go (free with Foxtel Play), you can also watch on iPad 2+, iPhone4+, Samsung GALAXY S3, S4 (model GT-19505), Note 2 or Note 3 (SM-N9005), Samsung GALAXY Note 10.1 (Not 2014 version), Tab2 10.1, Tab3 7″, Tab3 8″ or Note 8″. Until 30th April 2014, a free 2 week trial is available.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.