Group Admins

• Profile picture of Keith Collantine

GT Racing

Public Group active 1 week, 6 days ago

Group for fans of the GT1 World Championship and other forms of GT Racing.

GT1 to be live streamed on YouTube

Tagged: 

This topic contains 10 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of ajokay ajokay 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Keith Collantine
    Keith Collantine
    Keymaster

Good news for GT1 fans: This year’s races will continue to be streamed live, and now they’ll be on YouTube. Commentary from Jack Nicholls (Ben Edwards having gone to the BBC) and John Watson.

http://twitter.com/Jack_Nicholls/statuses/187622218493198337

Profile photo of raymondu999
    raymondu999
    Participant

Where exactly do we go to watch said streaming? (other than going to YouTube.com, obviously!)

Profile photo of Adam Tate
    Adam Tate
    Participant

That is fantastic!

Profile photo of ajokay
    ajokay
    Participant

Oh excellent news. Any idea of its still going to be on Bloomberg too? I see they have the Bloomberg logo at the bottom of their website, so I’m assuming so, although their broadcast rate was a bit hit and miss last season. They didn’t show the season finale, for instance.

Still a shame that there’s no British round this season. It was a great day out the past two years. I guess two rounds in China – one being seemingly run round a kart track on an industrial estate – is fully justifiable. Yeah.

Profile photo of Prisoner Monkeys
    Prisoner Monkeys
    Participant

@raymondu999 – The GT1 World website has been given an overhaul, and there is a link to the series’ YouTube channel embedded in the layout.

Profile photo of AndrewTanner
    AndrewTanner
    Participant

I’ll try tune in. I want to like this series but I struggle to really get into it.

Profile photo of mrjlr93
    mrjlr93
    Participant

does anybody know if the practice sessions will be streamed on youtube or is it just the race they are showing

Profile photo of Keith Collantine
    Keith Collantine
    Keymaster

The first Championship race of the year is about to start at Nogaro, you can watch it here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hp1dQQ6CAls

Profile photo of xbx-117
    xbx-117
    Participant

Thanks, Keith.

Profile photo of ajokay
    ajokay
    Participant

Brilliant battle for… I can’t remember the position, 5th, or something? in the dying laps. 5 cars battling for position, 3-abreast down the back straight at one point. Brilliant.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.