Group Admins

• Profile picture of Keith Collantine

IndyCar

Public Group active 2 hours, 22 minutes ago

The group for IndyCar fans.

2015 Indycar silly season

This topic contains 20 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of SP SP 6 days, 23 hours ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    David not Coulthard
    Participant

Excuse me.

Let me put an uneducated, baseless, but scientifically possible prediction:

Jean-Eric Vergne somewhere on the grid next year – perhaps in Newman-Haas with fellow STR DO Bourdais!

P.S. Italian reporters move on. There’s nothing of interest in this post.

SP
    Participant

Don’t think Vergne is interested, and NHR was on borrowed time after the death of Paul Newman.

SP
    Participant
    SP
    Participant

Parker Kligerman will test an Indy Lights car after expressing interest in an Indycar career: http://instagram.com/p/s0hotRyF41/

Iestyn Davies
    Participant

If Bird and Kligerman could replace Huertas and Saavedra, we’d be moving in the right direction. Montoya’s ‘Columbian successors’ would best be Munoz and Chaves.

That said, I can see Bird, Abt and others ‘doubling up’ between Indy and Formula E, trying to stick with whichever one they are successful in or can successfully get a seat in, if push comes to shove. Sato may try and stick in Formula E if his time in Indycar comes to an end.

SP
    Participant

I could see KV getting rid of Saavedra, but Coyne doesn’t have the money to pay two drivers good salaries and maintain both cars.

Apparently Briscoe’s presence at Ganassi next year isn’t confirmed yet, so that would the best open seat.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.