For anyone who missed the race because of the rain delay, they’ve posted the race full on youtube. Seems like from the comments it may be view able outside of the US.
I was at the race and it was really an enjoyable experience. Seeing these Indycars on a little one mile oval is a sight to be seen. Lapping about every 21 seconds at speeds over 150 keeps you on the edge of your seat for sure. A source of controversy where Scott Dixon got a drive through for jumping the start; it was later apologized for because of a glitch in their feed.
Andretti (who marketed the event) got a good reward with Ryan Hunter-Reay winning.
1. Ryan Hunter-Reay Andretti DW12-Chevy 1h52m17.8119s
2. Tony Kanaan KV DW12-Chevy + 5.1029s
3. James Hinchcliffe Andretti DW12-Chevy + 7.2715s
4. Oriol Servia Dreyer & Reinbold DW12-Lotus + 9.8940s
5. EJ Viso KV DW12-Chevy + 10.0782s
6. Helio Castroneves Penske DW12-Chevy + 12.1105s
7. Alex Tagliani Herta DW12-Chevy + 12.3440s
8. Ed Carpenter Carpenter DW12-Chevy + 12.7396s
9. Graham Rahal Ganassi DW12-Honda + 13.3395s
10. Rubens Barrichello KV DW12-Chevy + 13.8178s
11. Scott Dixon Ganassi DW12-Honda + 14.3764s
12. Will Power Penske DW12-Chevy + 24.2642s
13. Simon Pagenaud Schmidt DW12-Honda + 1 lap
14. Ryan Briscoe Penske DW12-Chevy + 1 lap
15. Marco Andretti Andretti DW12-Chevy + 1 lap
16. Mike Conway Foyt DW12-Honda + 1 lap
17. Charlie Kimball Ganassi DW12-Honda + 1 lap
18. Katherine Legge Dragon DW12-Lotus + 5 laps
Solid race from Hunter-Reay. It was strange seeing Franchitti get caught out and hit the wall as well!
Another awesome showing from Sato as well, what happened there? I think he said it was something to do with the car but I may have missed it.
Oh and good stuff from Barrichello as well. He’s doing brilliantly over there and long may it continue!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.