Probably my least favourite of the Indy circuits:
Not my favourite, either – mostly down the the atrocious broadcast production though. There were battles all the way through the top 10 last year in the early laps, but the director decided over and over to cut to nothing in particular just as a driver would pull out to challenge. There have been a couple of changes for this year to the first chicane at the end of the main straight that might spice things up a bit.
@synapseza I hear you. Still looking forward to this weekend’s race though. And after that it’s Indy!
Quali is done & we have some surprises here..
1. Ryan Hunter-Reay – 1:20.4312 (New Track Record)
2. EJ Viso – Firestone Fast Six
3. Dario Franchitti – Firestone Fast Six
4. Tony Kanaan – Firestone Fast Six
5. James Hinchcliffe – Firestone Fast Six
6. Scott Dixon – Firestone Fast Six
7. Sebastian Bourdais – Round 2
8. Simona de Silvestro – Round 2
9. Justin Wilson – Round 2
10. Marco Andretti – Round 2
11. JR Hildebrand – Round 2
12. Takuma Sato – Round 2
13. Oriol Servia – Round 1 / Group 1
14. Ed Carpenter – Round 1 / Group 2
15. Alex Tagliani – Round 1 / Group 1
16. Ana Beatriz – Round 1 / Group 2
17. Charlie Kimball – Round 1 / Group 1
18. Helio Castroneves – Round 1 / Group 2
19. Graham Rahal – Round 1 / Group 1
20. Sebastian Saavedra – Round 1 / Group 2
21. Tristan Vautier – Round 1 / Group 1
22. Will Power – Round 1 / Group 2
23. Josef Newgarden – Round 1 / Group 1
24. Simon Pagenaud – Round 1 / Group 2
25. James Jakes – Round 1 / Group 2
Good to see TK and Dario up in the top 5..Viso has done a great job as well..Guys like Power,Pagenaud,Helio and Josef have some work to do..Gonna be a fascinating race.!
Very bad for Power. Viso for me is a surprise!
Looking forward to Vautier and Pagenaud making their way through the field. I wonder what is going on with Power. He has had three very bad races – especially when compared to his start of the season last year. Think we might see a different winner for the first time at Sao Paulo…
When does the race start?
Small river? Anyway, thanks, 5pm CET it is.
Stream. But they are looked down upon :P
What a finish to the race! Really great racing between Sato, Newgarden and Hinchcliffe on those final laps!
I cannot believe my laptop overheated with 8 laps to go… >.< Great for Hinch though, and to see Sato on the podium again!
That was more epic than a Money Supermarket advert.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.