Group Admins

• Profile picture of Keith Collantine

NASCAR

Public Group active 1 month, 1 week ago

Group for fans of NASCAR.

AdvoCare 500 – My first NASCAR race!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of Porkapie Porkapie 2 years ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Porkapie

Hi Guys,

Thanks to some good fortune it seems that I’ll be in Atlanta, Georgia this weekend for Labor day. Naturally, being a racing nut, I’m keen to make the most of my trip so I’ll be going to the NASCAR AdvoCare 500 at Atlanta Motor Speedway. I’m not a massive fan of oval racing but I enjoyed watched the Champ cars when they visited Rockingham all those years ago. I heard that this is one of the biggest NASCAR events of the year so I’m looking forward to soaking up the atmosphere and enjoying some wheel-to-wheel racing.

Are any US F1fanatics going to this event too, or can anyone offer me any advice or tall tales?

Thanks!

F1Yankee
    Participant

wooo hotlanta. at least you shouldn’t get a hurricane

Porkapie

Yup, it can be quite warm this time of year. it was a bit dull and wet last week though. Hopefully there won’t be any rain this weekend! I’ve just bought the tickets. I’ve got tickets for tomorrows Camping World Trucks and nice tickets to see all the pitlane action on Sunday. I even splashed out on a pit pass for Sunday. I’m so excited!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.