Group Admins

• Profile picture of Keith Collantine

Group Mods

• Profile picture of Bradley Downton

Off-topic

Public Group active 2 weeks, 4 days ago

The place for off-topic discussion

Can anybody recommend a good desk chair?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Dion Dion 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Dion
    Dion
    Participant

My desk chair has recently started to completely disintegrate (I am literally finding pieces of foam everywhere in my room), so I wondered if you guys can recommend a new one. My budget is € 150.

Profile photo of minnis
    minnis
    Participant

My Fiancee has Myalgic encephalomyelitis, otherwise known as Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. Among the obvious symptoms (fatigue!) she also suffers from joint pains. Her condition is so severe that she had to drop out of university, and is now studying part time from home. As such, she needed a good quality desk chair!

I took a chance with this one:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/400669815423?referrer=ldoi-widget

They ship to Europe, but unsure of cost, sorry. If you wish, they also do an identical chair with a massage function, which is only about £15 more, but I only found it after I had purchased!

I must admit, I was a bit sceptical, due to the low price. But I took a chance, thinking that if it was rubbish then I’d use it and I’d get my Fiancee a decent one. But its absolutely brilliant! The only thing that I would change is the arms – I’d rather they were adjustable, but I didn’t expect to get one with adjustable arms without spending three times the price!

The padding is lovely and thick, incredibly comfy!
    We’ve had it for about a year now, with quite a lot of use (a few hours every day) and its showing no signs of wear whatsoever. Assembly was very easy too – I did it myself, with my Fiancee occasionally lending a hand holding stuff together while I screwed it in place, but I could have done it on my own if needed.

Highly recommended!

Profile photo of Dion
    Dion
    Participant

Thank you very much, that looks quite good! I’ll be checking if they sell that chair somewhere close to me as well!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.