• Profile picture of Keith Collantine

Group Mods

• Profile picture of Bradley Downton

Off-topic

Public Group active 5 days, 9 hours ago

The place for off-topic discussion

Favourite Singer/Group and Song

Tagged: 

This topic contains 42 replies, has 30 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of sbl on tour sbl on tour 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    Fixy
    Participant

What are your musical tastes?

My favourite singer is Zucchero Sugar Fornaciari and my favourite song is his Troppa Fedelt�.

Asanator
    Participant

Dave Grohl (Legend) – Nirvana/Foo Fighters/Queens Of the Stone Age/Them Crooked Vultures to name but a few he has contributed to!

Dan Thorn
    Participant

I’m into most of the oldies – Def Leppard, The Who, Led Zep, The Beatles, T-Rex, Beach Boys, Huey Lewis & The News, Billy Joel, Tom Petty, Pink Floyd, Dire Straits, Van Halen etc…

Favourite song depends on my mood, but things like BTO’s “You Ain’t seen Nothing Yet”, Def Leppard’s “Love Bites” and The Who’s “Won’t Get Fooled Again” are up there with dozens of others than I regularly listen to.

Also like a good bit of classic music, crooners and 50′s Rock ‘n’ Roll and while there is some modern stuff I like, it mainly leaves me cold.

Tom L.
    Participant

“BTO’s “You Ain’t seen Nothing Yet” ” – classic piece of F1 music, thanks to ITV!

ahmadjon
    Participant

“within temptation” Angel

AndrewTanner
    Participant

Select few include Between the Buried and Me, Protest the Hero, Meshuggah, Strapping Young Lad, Mastodon…

Currently listening to Incubus however :D

sbl on tour
    Participant

keeping it local, duke special, foy vance , andy white and of course “chasing cars” by snow patrol

smifaye
    Participant

I love music, its the only thing that rivals F1 for me. My favourite band is the Strokes, I also love the Beatles and the Beach Boys.

I love 50s rock n roll, and 60s beat pop. I also love bands such as Girls, Avi Buffalo and Best Coast.

*PLUG ALERT* *PLUG ALERT*

If you click on my name above it will lead you to my band, have a listen if you’ve got a free minute or too.

*PLUG ALERT* *PLUG ALERT*

Snaiperskaya
    Participant

It would have to be:

Pendulum – Fasten your seatbelts

listen to it at:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UINhE8L1yXg

(its only good after a minute)

Stephen Jones
    Participant

pendulum’s great.. a mate and i are trying to cover Granite and Showdown.

at the moment i’m listening to Fatboy Slim.. so 90′s, so good :D

Superted666
    Keymaster
    Funkyf1
    Participant

Like Smifaye F1 is the only thing to rival music for me. I grew up and worked with music most of life owning 2 business that revolved around it. Curtis Mayfield is a fave of mine as is Pendulum mentioned above as is James Brown as is The Who as is The Beastie Boys as is Silversun Pickups, Phoenix, Wombats, Fat Freddys Drop oh the list goes on.

One of my fav songs is Abracadabra by The Steve Miller Band

Ned Flanders
    Participant

The majority of the music I like doesn’t involve singers- it’s DJ’s and electronic stuff and instrumental jazz etc. I reckon I have a similar taste in electronic music to Jaime Alguersuari!

However I say full marks to FunkyF1 for liking Fat Freddy’s Drop. They make this reggae-ish/ downtempo kind of music which is hard to pigeonhole- but it’s amazing! I implore you all to give the following song a try: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NetTATHSqE4

sw6569
    Participant

My tastes are the same as Heikki Kovalainen, ranging from symphonic metal to electronic/house etc. I love music though, will give anything a go – and am listening to smifaye’s stuff now to try it out!

Browny
    Participant

Stereophonics, Muse, Nickelback, Pendulum, how awesome has the music in most of the Formula1.com video race highlights been this year. Found so much good music through them.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 43 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.