Group Admins

• Profile picture of Keith Collantine

Group Mods

• Profile picture of Bradley Downton

Off-topic

Public Group active 2 days, 11 hours ago

The place for off-topic discussion

FIA Prize Giving Gala – broadcasting

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of Keith Collantine Keith Collantine 2 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    JPedroCQF1
    Participant

Does anyone here knows where is the FIA prize giving gala be broadcasted, if it will? And please take into account that I live in Portugal, so if it is broadcasted on Eurosport UK I won’t be able to watch it.

Journeyer
    Participant

Twitter says it is on December 9. I’m pretty sure it won’t be broadcast live (I think the last live one was in 2007), but highlights (including the all-important montages) should be shown on Eurosport a few days after that. I suggest you wait 1-2 days after the Eurosport broadcast, as the usual sites should have the gala highlights show in full available for download by then.

JPedroCQF1
    Participant

It’s a pity it’s not shown live. If it was I could at least record and watch it later. That’s because all the times I find the highlights montages on Youtube they have a poor image quality. But I guess I can’t complain, because otherwhise I would not watch the montages at all.

Journeyer
    Participant

You’re probably looking too late, then. The first montages uploaded are usually of good quality, but are then yanked by FOM. The uploads that do stay up are of poor quality. If you want the HD-quality ones, then you’ll have to look… elsewhere. ;)

damonsmedley
    Participant

@joao-pedro-cq Just send me a private message if you can’t find any HD downloads and I’ll sort you out. ;)

JPedroCQF1
    Participant
    Keith Collantine
    Keymaster

@joao-pedro-cq No reason why you couldn’t have posted this in the F1 forum instead of off-topic.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.