Group Admins

• Profile picture of Keith Collantine

Group Mods

• Profile picture of Bradley Downton

Off-topic

Public Group active 2 days ago

The place for off-topic discussion

How many here drink Red Bull?

This topic contains 40 replies, has 35 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of Aish Heydrich Aish Heydrich 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    Aish Heydrich
    Participant

I found a good use of it during exams recently. After working for long hours and travelling I can hardly stay up but I needed to, because life is just tough that way. So I chose to have Red Bull, 125 ml each time, twice a day, diluted in some aerated drink. It helped me big time as I was able to stay up till 3 or even 4 in the morning and get my work done.

I know it’s not good for health, and I’ve stopped it now that exams are over. But do you fine F1 loving people have Red Bull too? Occasionally or regularly?

David-A
    Participant

I drink it when Jagermeister is dropped in it.

Enigma
    Participant

I never drink it.

Slr
    Participant

I drink it occasionally, but I prefer Monster Energy (although I only drink that occasionally too, you shouldn’t get hooked on energy drinks!).

Giggsy11
    Participant

Although it tastes grand, the amount of sugar it contains and price makes it pointless to me. I haven’t drunk one for years.

tmekt

I drink it when Jagermeister is dropped in it.

This

DavidS
    Participant

Ive probably had less than 10 cans of Red Bull in my life.
    I don’t particularly like the flavour.

RetardedF1sh
    Participant

I boycott Red Bull because of Formula 1

Bradley Downton
    Participant

I think the taste of Red Bull is revolting and much like @slr – I prefer Monster, although only have one every now and then.

If Monster Energy ran a team in F1… now there’s someone I’d support!

keithcollantine
    Keymaster

Never. I did like the Cola they made for a while but it’s not sold here in the UK any more (not that I ever bought any).

andae23
    Participant

Don’t drink energy drinks in general.

Nick
    Participant

I’ve never been able to drink energy drink (Verstappen sponsor Enorm once handed out cans at an event here and it was so horrifying I’ve been traumatized) but I pick up a few cans of their cola in Germany when I’m there. But only really use them to pull all-nighters due to bad study planning.

OmarR-Pepper
    Participant

I don’t know if it’s the same in your place, but here in Peru RB is quite expensive. Let’s try to give some prices to compare:
    a pack of “cracker” cookies (well, just crackers) is about $ 0.30
    A 0.5 lt Pepsi costs the same.
    A 0.5 lt Coca Cola costs about $0.60
    and the little can of Red Bull is $2 or $2.2
    May not be a fortune, but for the same price you can buy a 3-lt soda.

Dion
    Participant

I don’t drink it that often, but for as far as Energy drinks go, I prefer Burn.
    Although their tastes differ, they taste more or less equally good to me, but Burn is much cheaper.

Also, as others have said, the Cola they sold was pretty good, but hard to find nowadays!

Aish Heydrich
    Participant

Red Bull is actually quite expensive and it’s the same everywhere. They’re all manufactured in Austria and shipped to various countries. Therefore customs and other taxes are levied which makes it comparatively dearer. Also, local governments may also fix the tariff of commodities like energy drinks, cigarettes, alcohol at a higher level due to health reasons.

Jagerbomb is a nice party drink.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 41 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.