The place for off-topic discussion
keeping fit and ready for the 2012 season to begin.. probably running, gym, etc..
other than that, Video Games, Work, Collantine Cup, etc..
I will be:
1) Reading and watching the 2011 season reviews, particularly the F1F one
2) Following the new car presentations and testing
3) Commenting on F1F
4) Trying to make new friends on F1F
5) Celebrating Christmas (pretty traditional celebrations with a beautifully decorated Christmas tree, Christmas songs, typical Christmas food and presents)
6) Going to swimming pool
7) Listening to music (Lady Gaga etc.)
8) Watching @MotorsTV
9) Watching winter sports on TV (biathlon, bobsleigh, ski jumping etc.)
10) Drinking lots of black tea
Advert | Go Ad-free
Log in or create an F1 Fanatic account.
Points in full
Adverts | Go Ad-free
Sebastian Vettel | Mark Webber | Fernando Alonso | Felipe Massa | Jenson Button | Sergio Perez | Kimi Raikkonen | Romain Grosjean | Nico Rosberg | Lewis Hamilton | All 2013 F1 drivers
Red Bull | Ferrari | McLaren | Lotus | Mercedes | All 2013 F1 teams
© 2013 Keith Collantine