Group Admins

• Profile picture of Keith Collantine

Group Mods

• Profile picture of Bradley Downton

Off-topic

Public Group active 2 days, 9 hours ago

The place for off-topic discussion

Igor Mazepa passes away

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of Lucas Wilson Lucas Wilson 7 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    wsrgo
    Participant

Unfortunately this is all I could get..but it seems legit with even a Renault Sport media staff member speaking about it on Twitter. The death of the owner of RUSSIAN TIME is a huge blow to feeder series, and could put the careers of many drivers (including the likes of Dillmann, Markelov, Kirchhofer, Bernstorff).

wsrgo
    Participant

It’s official on Russian Autosport… link here

Bosley
    Participant

Wow, and there he was less than 6 months ago celebrating the GP2 teams title with everyone on pitlane…

the_sigman
    Participant

Nooo :( RIP, really great effort with Russian Time :(

Iestyn Davies
    Participant

Well, this is a shock, I hope those guys can still continue and the Russian Time operation as well with Motopark Academy.

Miguel
    Participant

It was really shocked, he was so young and had too many projects for Russian drivers and talended drivers. Lets hope that the RUSSIAN TIME project continues and can be in F1 in a future as Igor wanted.

Lucas Wilson
    Participant

With the success that RUSSIAN TIME had, F1 in the next few years would have been an option. Igor and his team won the GP2 title in their first year! So he obviously knew how to make a successful racing team. I am quite shocked at his death, I hope RT continue to do well in his honour.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.