Group Admins

• Profile picture of Keith Collantine

Group Mods

• Profile picture of Bradley Downton

Off-topic

Public Group active 13 hours, 22 minutes ago

The place for off-topic discussion

ireland italy, tomorrow morning

This topic contains 16 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of sbl on tour sbl on tour 2 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    sbl on tour
    Participant

forget about F1 for a day, big game tomorrow morning, Ireland, Italy

come on ireland…

Ratboy
    Keymaster

what game?

Rugby, Ratboy.

It’s a bit like football, only a lot better.

Ratboy
    Keymaster

meh, Rugby is just a big cuddle event ;)

ob1kenobi.23

Well then jump into the middle of a ruck, but before you do, let us know what flowers you like.

Prisoner Monkeys
    Participant

I do love a good game of rugby. I used to play in high school, but I didn’t have the neck for the scrum, so I stopped before the games started getting too serious.

James_mc
    Participant

As long as France horse England….

Sorry I should say that while I bear no particular grudge against England (indeed, I live here!), but the ITV commentary was sickeningly biased, not dissimilar to the Ham-Mania (oh wait, sensing a trend here….) oh and the fact that Saint Wilko was utter pish for 80% of the game. If he actually had the skill to hit his kicks England would have been out of sight by half-time. But why remember that when we can remember his kick to draw level as opposed to the kick that should have put England 6 clear…. Wilkinson, best kicker in the world? Not since 8 years ago, Scotland have got at least 3 who could out-kick him, and indeed have done in this tournament without the need to change baws to suit their own personal nuances…

I understand and share your grievances with the ITV commentary, and that’s why I strongly recommend tuning into the Alternative Rugby Commentary (over 18s only) during the knock-out stages.

Fixy
    Participant

Go Italy! I don’t follow Rugby but I support my country anyway.

GeeMac
    Participant

Hoping Italy pull it off, because it’ll mean the Springboks can dodge the Wallabies in the quarters!

Anonymous

@GeeMac – Don’t worry, South Africa will beaut Australia.

GeeMac
    Participant

We live in hope… :)

Anonymous

In fact, I reckon you’ll win the World Cup. NZ hardly look exciting, Aussies are crap and we’re, well, less said the better.

Plus I have a fiver on you!

GeeMac
    Participant

You have a point, but the Aussies always seem to raise their game against the Boks. It’ll be fun to watch it unfold anyway.

sbl on tour
    Participant

fixy, arrivederci italy, they got what they deserved with that nasty brand of rugby, come on Ireland, next stop Wales

james mc, itvs commentary is hard to listen to, england , this , that and the flammin other, suggest you switch over to rte 2 for the games especially the Ireland ones, plus you can listen to tom, hook, popey and o,shea, at half time – beezer

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.