Group Admins

• Profile picture of Keith Collantine

Group Mods

• Profile picture of Bradley Downton

Off-topic

Public Group active 2 days, 6 hours ago

The place for off-topic discussion

Karting Videos

This topic contains 30 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Ryan Williams Ryan Williams 1 year, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Well as the title says… I just wanted to start this thread so that maybe we all can share some videos… Mine are all at amateur level but it jst shows my passion for racing in general… Hope you guys enjoy them and I hope i can get some good comments.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4AQaXNRCRo

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Oh… by the way…. I started on pole… blue suit and blue/white helmet… right side of track…

Sometimes second feels getter than first!!!

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Not sure if trololo…

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

…or just the most arrogant person in the world.

Profile photo of Nicholas Sunderland
    Nicholas Sunderland
    Participant

How quickly do those things go? I know it’s just amateur racing, but they seem pretty slow.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

@joey-zyla Why would you say something like that dude? Not trolling at all… just wanted to share. If you have nothing good to say… zip it man! geez…

@brazil2007 Well they ARE slow… they only have a 9hphonda engine dude! lol…. At most… they go up to 40 some kp/h…. but like I said… it´s totally at amateur level… I just wanted to share because in some of my vids, I make some excellent passes and in some… well…. lets say some didn´t go as planned…. like in this video… I´m number 12….

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RN2d3HS43e8

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

@catracho504 Thanks for proving that you’re a troll. Now I know. Before I was just questioning, but only a troll reacts like that.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

@joey-zyla whatever dude…… if there´s a troll in here….. you definitely are acting like one…

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

@keithcollantine seems we have a troll…. just wanted to share some vids and comments and @joey-zyla is acting like one….. I really don´t understand the criteria in here… Some of my comments get moderated, some dont but, it´s ok for some “tool” to have a go at me?

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

I’m laughing so hard right now. There are two kinds of trolls. The ones who succeed, and the ones who fail. The ones who succeed are those who can make people rage. The ones who fail are those like you who provide that perfect dose of Cotton Comedy in a Can. Ya dig? If ya don’t dig, feel free to try driving to Australia. I’m sure I could accommodate for that.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

@catracho504

Quite ironic that you want me banned yet you’re the one you started the insults. Congrats.

Nicholas Sunderland
    Participant

@joey-zyla @catracho504 Why don’t we all calm down here? How about we agree that nobody’s a troll, and this was just a misunderstanding?

Anyways, I wasn’t taking a dig at the racing by saying the karts seemed slow. It looks like some great racing anyways.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

@brazil2007 Okay. I like CCiaC though. And I’ve driven karts at 48 kp/h. Vroom!

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

@brazil2007

I wasn’t taking a dig at the racing by saying the karts seemed slow

I honest to God, did notfeel you where taking a go at me with your comment…. I know they are slow…. but that is what makes it much more interesting… That category is for 90+ kg and so you really have to work for poles, wins, etc… at the end of the day… the racing is what gets me, even if it is slow… maybe this is more to the likes of some…. that is me in the CRX about 5 or 6 years ago.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJiGcxtb3eQ

Nicholas Sunderland
    Participant

@joey-zyla The only thing I can find after looking up CCiaC is Calgary Canadian Irish Athletic Club, which is presumably not what you’re referring to.

I’ve driven karts over 48km/h :P

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.