Group Admins

• Profile picture of Keith Collantine

Group Mods

• Profile picture of Bradley Downton

Off-topic

Public Group active 5 hours, 47 minutes ago

The place for off-topic discussion

Kazuki Nakajima wins Formula Nippon season-opener

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of George George 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Keith Collantine
    Keymaster

F1 refugee Kazuki Nakajaima got off to a winning start in the new Formula Nippon season at Suzuka last weekend:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nuGrffLIaE

Joel Holland
    Participant

Love the unnecessarily long wave the presenter does at the end.

Cars are mega too, look very fast!

Slr
    Participant

I love the Petronas livery on the TOMs. Nice win for Nakajima, I’m happy for him. I also liked that wave at the end.

I do like the look of those cars. It’s a shame that the Swift IndyCar design was rejected.

I saw that they want Nippon to become the second fastest single seater series in the world, after F1. It would be some feet, but I struggle to see where Nippon fits into the single seating ladder. It used to be Japanese F3000, but it wants to go faster. No drivers of note have come over to Europe in recent years. Maybe Japan is just in a motorsport bubble.

How is there no live English language coverage of Formula Nippon? I’ve never understood that. It’s insane.

George
    Participant

I love Japanese commentary. Glad Kazuki’s doing well, he wasn’t such a bad driver.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.