Group Admins

• Profile picture of Keith Collantine

Group Mods

• Profile picture of Bradley Downton

Off-topic

Public Group active 11 hours, 2 minutes ago

The place for off-topic discussion

Other Conspiracy Theories

This topic contains 20 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of raymondu999 raymondu999 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Jarred Walmsley
    Jarred Walmsley
    Participant

Seeing as how good we have become at making up conspiracy theories for events inside F1 I would see how good we can add a twist to some non F1 related events. (That means no more Red Bull driver switch scenarios).

Looking forward to Prisoner Monkeys injections, don’t let us down eh?

Profile photo of Prisoner Monkeys
    Prisoner Monkeys
    Participant

What sort of conspiracy theories that you want? Like HAARP, the High Altitude Auroral Research Project is actually a top-secret non-lethal weapon where aeroplanes spray chemical trails over a target area and then HAARP uses sub-sonic frequencies to make the the molecules in the chemtrails vibrate and explode in a series of sonic boombs designed to disorient or incapacitate the enemy?

Or that the Call of Duty series of video games is actually commissioned by the army as a way of desensitising youth to the horrors of war, meaning that F1 2010 was commissioned by Ferrari to desensitise youth to the fact that Fernando is faster than you?

Profile photo of Polishboy808
    Polishboy808
    Participant

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

That is a message of pure epicness PM, and I actually think that the CoD one may be true xd

Profile photo of Polishboy808
    Polishboy808
    Participant

0.o woah, that was weird

(Slow down, you move too fast xD)

Profile photo of AndrewTanner
    AndrewTanner
    Participant

Brilliant bit about Fernando PrisonerMonkeys!

The planes that hit the twin towers were not Boeing’s. They were actually massive missiles decorated like planes.

Profile photo of Red Andy
    Red Andy
    Participant

Evolution is a lie, man never landed on the Moon and Barack Obama is a secret Kenyan Muslim.

Also David Icke was right, and Max Mosley is really a lizard in disguise.

Profile photo of Ads21
    Ads21
    Participant

The 2010 F1 season is actaully fake and being filmed on a movie set in New Mexico

Profile photo of nik
    nik

The internets are going to go crazy if Mark has an engine failure on Sunday

If I were Red Bull I would do what I can to prevent that from happening (unless, of course, they actually set out to make it happen)

You know how you never see ‘Steph90′ and ‘Steph’ in the same place…

…I’m just saying.

Profile photo of Stephen Jones
    Stephen Jones
    Participant

Red Bull will actually give you wings..

The plan to win the championship is to sell more drinks containing gene alterer’s, which will give the drinker scales and wings.. effectively turning them into giant lizards..

Webber and Vettel are going along with the plan with the understanding that they will both be made into super lizards..

unfortunately, Webber will get his front scale section taken off, and given to vettel half way through the year.

Prisoner Monkeys
    Participant

Brilliant bit about Fernando PrisonerMonkeys!

Thanks, but I’m not convinced it’s true – one of my friends has the game and reports that while Petrov drives like Alonso, Alonso drives like Petrov.

Profile photo of Cappo Mark
    Cappo Mark
    Participant

Call of Duty series no but the medal of honour games are used to prepare task forces. FACT!! and well documented.

Your theory on the COD games could be true. It actually makes a lot of sense although nothing like real battle so how it would work I don’t know.

Alonso is planning world domination, but the world will turn into two factions, the Hamiltons, who stand up to him, and the Massas who let him get on with it.

(My video game idea lol)

Prisoner Monkeys
    Participant

Latest concpiracy theory: Narain Karthikeyan was voed the most popular driver in the NASCAR trucks series in 2010, despite oly doing about a third of the events. Bernie Ecclestone saw this, and conspired to steal him away from NASCAR.

Bernie Ecclestone is actually Elvis.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.