• Profile picture of Keith Collantine

Group Mods

• Profile picture of Bradley Downton

Off-topic

Public Group active 5 days, 9 hours ago

The place for off-topic discussion

Post race Brazil 2008

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of Geoffrey Geoffrey 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

I was wondering if anyone around here had footage of the press conference post race Brazil 2008. I have been searching on and off for a while and can’t find it anywhere.

Calum
    Participant

One thing I remember after Brazil 2008 was (as well as being ecstatic that Hamilton had won the title) feeling sympathetic to a downbeat Jenson Button, who’s car was on fire in parc ferme, about how he would never get a chance to win a championship. Little did I know what Honda had in the works at the time for the following year, the car that ultimately ran under the Brawn GP name…

Anonymous

Surprised I can’t find anything. Just timo glock and Lewis. No Massa, Jenson or anyone else.

Geoffrey
    Participant

That is somewhat surprising. Have you checked the official year-end videos? I seem to recall some stuff in that.

That race was one that I will never forget. I had become a Massa fan in 2007 and could not believe the end of that race. The look on Massa’s dad’s face both after he thought Felipe won it all and then when he realized that he hadn’t. Ugh. What an end.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.