• Profile picture of Keith Collantine

Group Mods

• Profile picture of Bradley Downton

Off-topic

Public Group active 8 hours, 58 minutes ago

The place for off-topic discussion

Post the last thing you ate

Tagged: 

This topic contains 71 replies, has 30 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of AndrewTanner AndrewTanner 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 72 total)
  • Author

Time for one of those silly threads that everyone can enjoy!

hobnobs

I had a couple of Hobnobs with the cup of tea I made myself as I was finishing off my portfolio earlier tonight. What about you?

Anonymous

Curry chips and a cheese burger. Washed down with a bottle of coca cola. I’m all for the healthy stuff me. :P

Estesark
    Participant

I actually had a couple of the Finnish equivalent of chocolate hobnobs, suklaa kaurakeksi, a short while ago. Before that I had a few slices of bread with peanut butter. Just a midnight snack, really :)

damonsmedley
    Participant

Corn flakes. With sugar. I eat cereal at all times of the day, actually.

SouthAussie94
    Participant

I just had lunch. A toasted sandwhich with tomato, cheese, ham and onion made for me by my Mum.. She’s rather awesome :)

Before that I had every South Aussie’s favourite drink, a Farmers Union Iced Coffee, because its a Farmers Union Iced Coffee or its Nothing.. http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/8/8c/Iced_Coffee.GIF ;)

Enigma
    Participant

Cereal for me as well, Nesquik. Here it is (not my photo).

@MPJ1994 I tried that a few times when I was in Adelaide. I chose ‘nothing’. :P

Right, it’s morning! So that means:

cornflakes

dam00r
    Participant

@MPJ1994 I’m all for chocolate drinks, warm or cold. What’s the Shelf life/ best before date on the Farmers Union Iced Coffee? And Is it possible to get it shipped?

Slr
    Participant

Last thing I ate was a few Rich Tea biscuits with a cup of tea last night. I’m going to have some Frosties in a bit. :)

James Brickles
    Participant

McCoys crisps and a muller corner yogurt for breakfast. My eating pattern is somewhat warped :P

john

Im about to eat some digestive biscuits with my tea :)

Felipe Bomeny
    Participant

Just had breakfast, ate a cranberry bagel on my way to school!

SouthAussie94
    Participant

@dam00r It normally has a Use By of around 10 days. I don’t see why it couldn’t be shipped although it needs to be refrigerated. Where abouts are you?

@magnificent-geoffrey How could you choose nothing?!?! FUIC is surely mans greatest invention, right up there with computers and penicillin..

Enigma
    Participant

To put it into a bit more of an F1 context, “There’s _____ everywhere!”

john

Ive just eaten those digestives and had a cup of tea, Watch this space for more exciting news on what Im eating.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 72 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.