• Profile picture of Keith Collantine

Group Mods

• Profile picture of Bradley Downton

Off-topic

Public Group active 1 hour, 6 minutes ago

The place for off-topic discussion

Rossi’s posture

Tagged: 

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Keith Collantine Keith Collantine 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Aish Heydrich
    Aish Heydrich
    Participant

I noticed it years back of course, but I couldn’t get around to substantiate my doubts, but does Valentino Rossi have a back problem because he is a really hunched back, at least when he wears normal clothes he looks to have a really out of shape crooked back which might need serious medical attention. Do other riders have the same posture when they’re not riding?

I understand that one acquires such posture due to prolonged practice sessions on such a bike, but isn’t it unhealthy?

Profile photo of safeeuropeanhome
    safeeuropeanhome
    Participant

Good one. You must be trolling here, there is no way you can mistake the back protector that all of the riders wear to protect their spine as some sort of medical condition. Either that or the grid is full of hunchbacks. Who knows.

Profile photo of David-A
    David-A
    Participant

Also, they’re a bunch of cyclopses with large, shiny, multi-coloured heads.

Profile photo of Aish Heydrich
    Aish Heydrich
    Participant

@safeeuropeanhome: Lol no I’m not trolling. You need to google normal pictures of him, I clearly mentioned normal clothes and not racing gear. Of course I have noticed their gears and that protection, but I saw him in Oz GP, a lot of years back, he was wearing normal civilian clothes, no gears, and he still looked abnormal, skinny, and bent.
    …on driving a ferrari.
    No, seriously, he is hunchbacked.

Profile photo of Keith Collantine
    Keith Collantine
    Keymaster

@Aish can you continue this in the Moto GP forum please:

Moto GP

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.