Group Admins

• Profile picture of Keith Collantine

Group Mods

• Profile picture of Bradley Downton

Off-topic

Public Group active 1 day, 12 hours ago

The place for off-topic discussion

Saab’s bancruptcy leaves the cars in their museum up for sale!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of robk23 robk23 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    BasCB
    Participant

Swedish Saab seems to come to an end after years of struggling under GM wings, then being bought by Spyker (remember them!) after Genii and Ecclestone also tried to buy them.

It does mean that the cars in the museum might also be sold, possibly disappearing from view for ever.
    have a look at what really nice cars there are to have there in this link (I know, the article is in Czech, but just look at the picture and videos!)

Estesark
    Participant

Although I don’t drive, I have always been impressed by Saab’s cars. It would be a shame if they disappeared completely. There are still rumours of them being taken over once again, though I don’t know how accurate they are as I haven’t been following their developments too closely.

matt90
    Participant

I liked Saab, especially the latest 9-5, and was quite looking forward to seeing what the 9-3 would look like. And the Saab Aero X was also great looking.

robk23
    Participant

When I saw this thread I immediately imagined dentists across the land reaching for their cheque books.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.