Group Admins

• Profile picture of Keith Collantine

Group Mods

• Profile picture of Bradley Downton

Off-topic

Public Group active 1 week, 4 days ago

The place for off-topic discussion

Summer break

This topic contains 9 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Little_M_Lo Little_M_Lo 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Little_M_Lo
    Little_M_Lo
    Participant

Still 2 weeks until the Belgian GP at Spa, what have you been doing to cope with such lengthy breaks between the German, Hungarian and Belgian Grand Prix

Profile photo of the_sigman
    the_sigman
    Participant

I have been watching some races from the past and I watch some other sports, like athletics or swimming.

Profile photo of Saints
    Saints
    Participant

Watching old races on YouTube, season reviews etc. Currently reading a book about Michael Schumacher

Profile photo of Carlitox
    Carlitox
    Participant

I don’t need to cope with the break. I have university. I have to cope with the season ;)

Nah seriously now, I watch other series. I’m really fond of NASCAR. Anything I can get is fine. Last week I got to watch some french Rallycross and that was some fine crazy racing!!

Profile photo of Deej92
    Deej92
    Participant

I’ve been watching other series, like the BTCC, DTM and WRC, and the football season has now started, so it hasn’t been too bad. I can’t wait for the Belgian GP now though.

Profile photo of Max Jacobson
    Max Jacobson
    Participant

Making a “time, machine” and plotting to steal Austin Power’s mojo.

Profile photo of Stefan Kelly
    Stefan Kelly
    Participant

i have got through the F1 2007 and 2008 reviews. So gutted for Massa in ’08

Profile photo of Lucas Wilson
    Lucas Wilson
    Participant

Got nothing really. Just waiting. Fortunately I have other interests :-)

Profile photo of JackySteeg
    JackySteeg
    Participant

I’ve been getting my racing fix from the USA. Always been an avid fan of IndyCars and I’ve also recently gotten into the ALMS, which is simply awesome. NASCAR is something I like to watch during F1’s “downtime” as well. The race at Watkins Glen is, IMO, one of the best races on the global motorsports calendar.

Profile photo of Little_M_Lo
    Little_M_Lo
    Participant

well, it is certainly about time F1 is back! I live in Australia so I can’t watch all these NASCAR, Indycar, and BTCC at a reasonable time due to the timezones and broadcasting, had to go about watching dull replays online. thank god its over

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.