Group Admins

• Profile picture of Keith Collantine

Group Mods

• Profile picture of Bradley Downton

Off-topic

Public Group active 12 hours, 6 minutes ago

The place for off-topic discussion

[Video: Full Race!] Super TC2000 – Buenos Aires Street Race 2013

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of Carlitox Carlitox 1 year ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Fer no.65
    Participant

Just like last year, the SuperTC2000 championship races through Buenos Aires streets. Now it’s a different location within the city.

Race starts in minutes. I’ll post videos and updates so you can check it out :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ai_pQiA3NwI

rob lomas
    Participant

Is it me but don’t they sound a bit like gp2 cars thanks to the v8 engines built in Peterbrough, Britain by Radical Performance Engines

Fer no.65
    Participant

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23lFV8Nr5Ok

Another one… I’m waiting for a race highlights video to show it too :)

Fer no.65
    Participant

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zv91hVBqMhg

Better than highlights: THE WHOLE RACE! :)

*Race itself starts @16:30

Carlitox
    Participant

Watched it live! It was awesome! But if I was Altuna’s boss I’d have killed him. He had his front end destroyed and was blocking his teammates, he even got to hit one of them.
    Also, shame our sole representative (Tato Salaverria) couldn’t start. But Fede Ensslin finished second in the “normal” TC2000 race, which was great :)
    The Fiats look strong, and Pechito is always fast. I think he can be champion yet again.
    Also I was surprised by the lack of pace of the Cruzes. Canapino was almost invisible, and the new guy Vivian outraced him IIRC. Another thing that shocked me was the absence of SC when Fineschi and the others crashed. Two parked cars in such a tight corner and no SC? And when there was some big pieces of debris there? One of the Renaults collected some and it flew towards the grandstand. Luckily there was a catchfence.
    Anyway, it was an amazing race! Can’t wait to Rosario!

Fer no.65
    Participant

You mean Spataro? :P Altuna retired from the lead…

I suppose they didn’t put the SC on track cuz they didn’t want the race to be delayed. As always, it’s all about the spectacle, instead of safety…

Carlitox
    Participant

Yeah sorry, I did meant Spataro, I got mixed up LOL.

And yes, I agree with you. I think I’m not the only one who wants Peon out of the scene. He’s been doing a really bad job IMO. Shame as he used to be one of my favourite drivers when I was a kid.

(For any of you that don’t know, Pablo Peon is the president of the championship, like some sort of Bernie, although not exactly ;) )

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.