Off-topic

The Endless Road – Discussion

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Prisoner Monkeys
    Participant

This is a little experiment that I’m going to try. When Keith uploaded the final part of the Senna interviews with Manish Pandey, there was some lively discussion that got started about the idea of adapting Formula 1 to a television series rather than a film, because a television series would allow the writers to take their time making the characters into actual characters. The idea took root in my mind, and this is the end result: I’m going to try and write a story – with regular updates – set in the world of Formula 1.

The story will be set across two threads: one for the actual story, and one for discussion. The reason for this is that I don’t want the story thread to be cluttered with comments; each new section should be easy to find, especially if people fall behind for whatever reason. I’m creating this thread first so that everyone will be able to understand the concept, and also so that comments don’t start appearing in the story thread once I post it while I’m busy writing this up.

If this story is a success and people are open to the idea, I might open the cocnept up to other writers and let them take on various roles within the story (either their own or ones that I’ve created). But that will depend on how the story plays out and is taken. For now, I’ll just take it on my own and see how people respond.

I hope you enjoy it.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.