Group Admins

• Profile picture of Keith Collantine

Group Mods

• Profile picture of Bradley Downton

Off-topic

Public Group active 18 hours, 16 minutes ago

The place for off-topic discussion

Top Gear

This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of SamS SamS 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    wasiF1
    Participant

It seems like that they are back on track for season 15. I hope this season they concentrate more on CARS then outside that.

http://transmission.blogs.topgear.com/2010/06/10/new-series/

& also you should watch this video

http://transmission.blogs.topgear.com/2 … ment-40481

wasiF1
    Participant

Sorry they have removed the video, if anyone can help with the video where a group of people filmed that the top gear crew were driving through a motorway.

wasiF1
    Participant
    TommyB
    Participant

I hope it’s better then the last series which in Top Gear terms was diabolical. Especially the “special” where they just drove through some trees for an hour.

Dan Thorn
    Participant

Top Gear should have gone years ago. I actually prefer 5th gear now, It’s much more like the old Top Gear format: In other words, a proper motoring programme.

Scribe
    Participant

Top Geas has been a damn fun show. Can’t help think that the Vietnam special was their last hoorah and it’s all going to be crap from now on.

Untitled258

Vietnam special was defiantly the best thing they have done in late.

I started to loose faith around the time of the Caravan Fire though, when it was blatant they where setting stuff up just to be mildly amusing when i would rather they did dicking around for 15 minutes and 45 minutes of car reviews, instead of the other way around which they seem to do.

Dan Thorn
    Participant

Even the Vietnam special was poor. “Oh no, we’ve got on the wrong train!” Oh please.

SamS
    Participant

Top Gear is a great entertainment show. i personally love it, yes most of it is scripted but i just love the fact that they are 3 middle aged men going through the best mid life crisis anyone could ask for!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.