• Profile picture of Keith Collantine

Group Mods

• Profile picture of Bradley Downton

Off-topic

Public Group active 1 week ago

The place for off-topic discussion

TT 3D: Closer to the Edge

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 7 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of robbiepblake robbiepblake 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Ads21
    Ads21
    Participant

Forget the Senna movie the most important documentary film this year is in 3D and its about the Isle of Man TT.

As you know I never miss an opportunity to plug the TT and now is no different, I highly recommend this film. The documentary follows the the biggest names of the TT during the 2010 races looking into what motivates them to put their lives on the line in the greatest motor sport event on earth. A 3D cinematic experience of 200 mph racing on public roads is a must see for anyone with a pulse.

It is in cinemas nationwide on 22nd April.

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QldZiR9eQ_0

http://www.tt3dmovie.com/

http://www.twitter.com/TT3DMovie

Profile photo of smifaye
    smifaye
    Participant

If it has an interview with Guy Martin in it, then I’m there! Love that bloke, a fellow Lincolnshire lad and that programme he made for the BBC was great! Geeky but great!

Profile photo of beneboy
    beneboy
    Participant

Fantastic !

Anything that features the TT gets my vote !

Profile photo of US_Peter
    US_Peter
    Participant

IMDB.com has the 22nd listed as the US release date as well, but I’ve yet to find any showtimes or theaters listed. Hope it does open here, as it looks fantastic. Between this and Senna it looks like the best year for motorsports documentaries ever.

Profile photo of Joey-Poey
    Joey-Poey
    Participant

“is in 3D”

You lost me already.

Profile photo of Dan Thorn
    Dan Thorn
    Participant

One of my localish cinemas is showing it next Wednesday (the 20th). Might get myself down there and watch it, though it is a bit of a way…

Profile photo of beneboy
    beneboy
    Participant

I went to see this last night with a few friends and it was amazing !

I would recommend this to anyone, even if you’re not a fan of motorbike racing you will still enjoy this film as it is more about the people behind the TT than the race itself – obviously there is a lot of racing action in it too but the main aspect of the film is the story of the men and women who compete, marshall and organise the event.

I’m still waiting for Senna to come out around here but this is my favourite film of the year so far and is also the first film I’ve seen where the 3D actually adds something to the film.

Profile photo of robbiepblake
    robbiepblake
    Participant

I saw it on Monday. It was terrific. I saw it in 2D.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.