What is your gaming level ?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Fixy Fixy 5 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of irishlad

So as the title suggests, what is your gaming level , easy,hard,expert etc.

And what assists do you run ?.

For me I play in hard mode, but with medium traction, automatic gears and abs, so really im playing rookie assists :P.

Maybe we need to set up a small mini-forum for all the F1 2010 discussion, to save us from overloading Keith’s forum with gaming stuff everywhere.

To answer your question, Expert with no assists.

Profile photo of andrewp

iRacing. No assists.

Profile photo of cyanide

Expert with no assists except racing line in practice on tracks that I haven’t played on before. About 20 minutes of practice is enough to remember braking points and flat-out corners. After that, it’s just about trying to push the envelope.

And lol. Rfactor, no assists.

Profile photo of karan01

Expert, no assists, won at Monza in a Force India by 35 seconds.

Profile photo of TommyB

Expert. Full TC.

Profile photo of Ned Flanders
    Ned Flanders

I’m not particularly good and I don’t seem to have the concentration required to keep the car on the track for more than a few corners at a time, so I have full TC, relaxed rules (so I don’t keep getting penalised for mssing the apexes of corners slightly as I often do), racing line, maximum flashbacks and AI on intermediate. Considering moving up a bit now that I’m able to win races for Williams…

Profile photo of Fixy

I use Expert.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.