Group Admins

• Profile picture of Keith Collantine

Group Mods

• Profile picture of Bradley Downton

Off-topic

Public Group active 1 week, 3 days ago

The place for off-topic discussion

Your cheesy Grand Prix winning celebration…

This topic contains 33 replies, has 28 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Icthyes Icthyes 3 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
  • Author

So you’ve won the race and cruised back into Parc Ferme to the cheers of the crowd. You remove the steering wheel, climb out onto the nose of your race-winning machine, face the photgraphers and….

Profile photo of damonsmedley
    damonsmedley
    Participant

That’s a tough one! I would probably do something instinctive – but I don’t know what it would be as I have never won a Grand Prix! F1 drivers have enough to worry about; now this?! :P

Profile photo of David-A
    David-A
    Participant

Waggle my index finger around.

Profile photo of Dan Thorn
    Dan Thorn
    Participant

Do the ‘knee knocking’ that’s part of the Charleston dance. Used to do it all the time as a kid.

Profile photo of Todfod
    Todfod
    Participant

Do the moonwalk on the nose of the car.

Profile photo of Ads21
    Ads21
    Participant

I’m very unoriginal, so atm whenever we go karting and I win a tough heat I do the Alonso hand thingy on the inlap.

Profile photo of Ned Flanders
    Ned Flanders
    Participant

Well when Vettel won at the weekend I kind of fell to my knees and did this sort of high pitched giggle and punched the air a bit.

But, if I was to actually win a race myself, I’d jump onto the nose of the car and start breakdancing. I’d then do a backflip straight up onto the podium, neck my bottle of champagne in one and then disapear off with one of the grid girls. That’s just how I roll

Profile photo of Prisoner Monkeys
    Prisoner Monkeys
    Participant

I have to do it in dead silence since the races are on so late and I don’t want to disturb anyone on my floor.

Profile photo of Icthyes
    Icthyes
    Participant

I’d like to do a different celebration each time, but I’d always include a bow as a trademark.

Profile photo of Fixy
    Fixy
    Participant

Stand up with my arms up to air and stay still, to enjoy the sensation. Then jump down the car and to this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8FQX7T8nZ8&feature=fvst

Profile photo of SamS
    SamS
    Participant

it would have to be the running man down the nose of the car mixed with a little crowd surfing ontop of the mechanics

Ned Flanders
    Participant

I was never a huge fan of the Fresh Prince but I love that dancing!

Profile photo of Scribe
    Scribe
    Participant

Something from Caberet. The can can, maybe, with my teamate.

Ned Flanders
    Participant

Never mind race winning celebrations. Before the race I’d do the Techno Viking dance to intimidate my opponents. Imagine watching Brundle’s walk when you see me walking up the grid doing this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1nzEFMjkI4

(It’d be like the F1 equivilant of the haka)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.