• Profile picture of Keith Collantine

Group Mods

• Profile picture of AndrewTanner
  • Profile picture of Bradley Downton

World Rally Championship

Public Group active 1 week, 2 days ago

The group for WRC fans.

Browser / Online Rally manager games

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Dzee Dzee 2 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Dzee
    Dzee

Hello,

Do you know any interesting rally managers online? I know that WRC is really popular as a sport in real world, but I was wondering why there are no really good and interesting rally managers online, where people could be virtual managers and owning virtual rally teams. Maybe there are similar browser games, but I just don’t know anything about them. And if there are, please share the link.

Please share your opinion.

Thank you

Profile photo of JPedroCQF1
    JPedroCQF1
    Participant

I’ve never heard of a rally manager game, but if there is one, I’m interested!

Profile photo of Dzee
    Dzee

Yes, imagine there are tons of f1 virtual games, and only few of wrc type of games, one is dead, other one is not that interesting and I was wondering if there are alternatives. There is also http://rallymanager.nl, but their prelaunch page is being like this for years now.
    Good that you are interested, I would be as well, I believe we are both huge fans of WRC. How do you think, what wrc game should have? How do yo imagine this type of manager game?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.