Group Admins

• Profile picture of Keith Collantine

World Touring Car Championship (WTCC)

Public Group active 1 month, 2 weeks ago

Group for fans of the World Touring Car Championship (WTCC).

Video: 2014 round one, Morocco

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 22 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of Keith Collantine Keith Collantine 4 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Fer no.65
    Participant

I saw it, and god that’s boring ! to think that Lopez left this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=DnNtqV9BcG0#t=97

To join such a boring touring car series… with 2 incredibly short races, dominated by a long way by 1 team… Dunno. It’s Europe and all, but still.

hunocsi
    Participant

@bradley13 Then get ready for the next fun WTCC stewards’ decision:
    Dušan Borković lost one position in the first race after he was demoted from fifth to sixth by a Stewards’ decision.
    The Serbian driver was punished because his team removed the SD card from the onboard camera; the penalty consisted of ten seconds that were added to the elapsed race time, which placed him sixth behind Tiago Monteiro.

By the way, I hope they’ll finally abandon this idiotic circuit, all it can bring is trouble, crashes and craziness.

Keith Collantine
    Keymaster

The Serbian driver was punished because his team removed the SD card from the onboard camera;

I’d have had a hard time believing that but sure enough…

http://www.fiawtcc.com/news/detail/id/2919

robk23
    Participant

One small statistic of interest to come out of yesterdays races, with Lopez and Loeb winning the record of nobody winning in Morocco more than once has been preserved. There have been 10 different winners on the streets of Marrakech.

Fer no.65
    Participant

I saw it, and god that’s boring ! to think that Lopez left this:

To join such a boring touring car series… with 2 incredibly short races, dominated by a long way by 1 team… Dunno. It’s Europe and all, but still.

hunocsi
    Participant

@keithcollantine Well I wouldn’t have been able to come up with something that idiotic.

robk23
    Participant

More incompetence from the WTCC.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYhmmjuM7i4

Keith Collantine
    Keymaster

@robk23 I wouldn’t say that’s incompetence. It’s normal practice for the provisional top three to do the press conference

Even at Monaco in 2012 when everyone knew in advance Michael Schumacher wasn’t going to keep his pole position, he still took part in the post-qualifying press conference.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.