Forum Replies Created
25th April 2013, 11:54 at 11:54 am #232603
DO WANT!!14th April 2013, 12:25 at 12:25 pm #231126
Massa on Hamilton. That’s the one.27th November 2012, 16:03 at 4:03 pm #215935
as for yellow flag, I don’t think this is gonna be problem or Ferrari would appeal it even though they can.27th November 2012, 16:03 at 4:03 pm #215934
@infy I absolutely agree with you. I remember customer car controversy in 2008 but this is more remarkable question over B-teams. Yes, STR is slower. Probably too slow to interfere A team’s car but still they should try to race with A team because they’re separate team. also This case is not including in now-legal team order because they’re not same team. I think FIA should make some warning signs or rules to prevent it sooner than later.2nd October 2012, 3:57 at 3:57 am #211609
AMD’s server processor is named after F1 circuit such as Interagos, Magny-Cours, etc…29th August 2012, 14:13 at 2:13 pm #208957
Everything would be OK if Mclaren gives Mclaren F1 LM to Hamilton immediately instead of trophies. of course that might be out of option :)29th August 2012, 13:40 at 1:40 pm #187378
Now I’m the first one not talking about the replacement right? :D
Well, As a Korean fan, I have a couple of source about Korean GP. Here’s a little.
1) There will be autograph session after the qualifying. It would be held on the track between main stand and pit lane or main straight if you like. the session would be offered by order of arrival. as far as I know it would be 500 or 600. There’s special package which offer exclusive chance to get in the session earlier. I thin the package is only offered in Korea. The package is 100 limited edition. so overall, 600 or 700 people would get autograph.
The session is expected to be held about 30min or 1 hour after the qualifying. it’s based on order of arrival so you should hurry for right place at right time. Based on previous years, I think the gate on the right side(when you watch pit lane from the main stand) of the main stand. on my memory it should be near pillar of the bridge across main straight. The following coordinate and map is my suspect.
2) I heard this from a person of the organizer. Many F1 personnel include drivers, engineers, team bosses usually stay in Hotel Hyundai near the track. I attach the map of the hotel.
3) There’s a plan for roadshow in Seoul on Oct. 6th. It would be held on Gwanghwamun Square, which is in front of Gyeongbokgung, the place of the Joseon Dynasty. It’s the weekend of Japanese Grand Prix so none of Vettel and Webber will be the driver. even Buemi can’t. I heard it would be an young driver of Red Bull program.
https://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=ko&geocode=&q=%EA%B4%91%ED%99%94%EB%AC%B8+%EA%B4%91%EC%9E%A5&sll=37.574025,126.976775&sspn=0.116325,0.264187&vpsrc=0&t=h&ie=UTF8&hq=%EA%B4%91%ED%99%94%EB%AC%B8+%EA%B4%91%EC%9E%A5&hnear=&z=13&iwloc=A&cid=1681352625510944101623rd July 2012, 7:09 at 7:09 am #20592123rd July 2012, 7:03 at 7:03 am #206065
to me Fernando Alonso.22nd July 2012, 9:02 at 9:02 am #205917
also Alonso always loves to kiss trophy.25th June 2012, 11:16 at 11:16 am #204148
Hahaha!14th May 2012, 12:03 at 12:03 pm #201654
– Vettel on Hamilton on turn 1
– Hamilton on Turn 3(againt Toro Rosso and Force India? I don’t remember who they were.)
– Kobayashi on Button(Remind me 2009 Brazil)4th February 2012, 4:25 at 4:25 am #191751
@matt oh, it’s beautiful!!3rd February 2012, 13:16 at 1:16 pm #1917381st February 2012, 14:43 at 2:43 pm #191663
Trying new thing is good. I think it would work well even though I’m not sure it would be championship winning car. I’m not worried about Renault-like case. They’re Ferrari. I just hope it would push Red bull hard this year.