14 cars will make Q2 I suspect. It’s always so that 10 make Q3, and half of the rest make Q2. It was adjusted mid-season before when Super Aguri folded.
Shame about Monza, but overall that’s a positive change. A pretty good calendar.
Buxton says in his article that drivers intend to sign a petition by Sochi that they won’t race as long as Canamasas is on the grid. Very interesting!
@vettel1 He wasn’t far away though, was he? I saw him mentioned in an earlier post and remembered how consistent he was that year, compared to the two title contenders. Alonso and Vettel were very impressive in lesser machinery that year, too!
2013 – Sebastian Vettel
2012 – Fernando Alonso
2011 – Sebastian Vettel
2010 – Lewis Hamilton
2009 – Jenson Button
2008 – Robert Kubica
2007 – Lewis Hamilton
Won’t say for before as I hadn’t followed F1 closely enough.
2. Eurosport International
3. I’m not quite sure. I think they usually show the Sprint race live, and the Feature race in replay before that. I hope someone else can add info on that as I don’t exactly know.
2. TV SLO 2 (national TV). Also, Austria’s ORF is accessible.
3. All races live, albeit interrupted by commercials quite a bit (I can switch to ORF, though).
4. Qualy is shown live, except on some occasions when there’s a sporting event on that’s deemed more important (mostly because Slovenes are taking part). It happens maybe twice a year.
5. No live practice – for some years FP2 was live online, but I don’t think it still is.
6. I don’t know how it is elsewhere, but basically every household has to pay and subscibe to the national radioTV by law. So you’re no directly paying for F1 (or sport).
7. They do, all their channels can be watched online (but only by IPs from the country).
@willwood That’s the one I used last year, but haven’t been able to find now. Thanks a lot!
@atticus-2 Wow, that’s quite a coincidence – a very similar thing happened to me. I went swimming today and you’re free to choose any locker that’s still available. 77 was the first I saw and it instantly reminded me of Bottas, but it was dirty inside so I took 80 instead :)
Wow. Could be a title favourite!
Looks like 3.5 is on for another high quality season.
Log in or create an F1 Fanatic account.
Advert | Go Ad-free
Adverts | Go Ad-free
© Keith Collantine 2014 • Disclaimer