Forum Replies Created
6th May 2014, 14:45 at 2:45 pm #258957
2. Viasat Sport Baltic (Estonian commentary)
3. All live
5. Yes (some rare exeptions)
6. 75.96€/year (6.33 €/month) on top of cable/satellite paid subscription
8. Cable operator paid subscription or Viasat satellite paid subscription is needed
2. Viasat TV6 (delayed Viasat Sport Baltic content with same commentary)
3. Recorded races shown always at 21:00. Live only if race happens to start at 21:00 local time (GMT+3h in summer)
6. Channel is part of most paid subscription channel packages on every cable operator (24-72€ for packages in which the channel is included)
8. Cable operator paid subscription or Viasat satellite paid subscription is needed29th January 2013, 9:43 at 9:43 am #206611
Great tips guys. I’m planning to go there this year with my car from Estonia (2000km away). Planning a ~10 day Czech + Hungary trip with the F1 race as a highlight of it.
Do you have any idea if the General Admission will be sold out or probably not? Can buy tickets from the gates?
As I’ll be going with my car more parking advice would be appreciated. Also if someone has good advice on hotels+hostels+camping sites – doesn’t need to be close, no problem driving 30-50km.
In Barcelona you could bring almost anything to the track as long as it wasn’t glass bottles or metal cans. Seems that Hungaroring is more strickt about it? So you can’t get in with your own food+drinks and chairs?25th January 2013, 9:06 at 9:06 am #201179
What? Force India drivers 2013 will be Narain Karthikeyan and Karun Chandhok18th February 2012, 21:02 at 9:02 pm #180893
Alex, I was thinking the same thing.6th February 2012, 22:40 at 10:40 pm #180891
This will be my first time ever. Flying in from Estonia – about 4h Ryanair flight to Girona/Barcelona. Hope to catch some early summer sun and see the F1 fuzz. I took the cheapest J stand as at the moment I’m going alone. Otherwise would have taken the general admission. I think Friday was a day you could go to any stand with general admission? Would be a great way to scout a stand/seat for the next year!
I’m gonna book a car for the week. It seems to be just over 100€ for the whole week and parking at the track was around 15-20€ for the weekend. Better than spend the same money or more on public transportation – if you’re travelling with 2-3 people makes even more sense. Transportation from the Girona airport to Barcelona round trip was 24€ already.
Any good advice where to book the car? Hertz, Avis and Europecar are 40% more expensive than some online booking sites but which to choose? What cheap Barcelona downtown hotel/hostel to choose?
I took the tickets through bookf1.com – hope it works and I get them through mail in time.
See you there :)