Advert | Go ad-free
F1 Fanatic - Imre
Best: Massa staying in F1 for 2014.
Worst: Predictable second half of the season.
Massa’s rise. He’s my favourite driver. You need someone to cheer for in races. That kind of excitement can spice up even the most boring race.
Rosberg’s first victory. He’s my second favourite.
Many racewinners. Diversity is important and makes things much more interesting.
Massa’s deliberate gearbox penalty. Since then I do not want to be recognised as a Ferrari fan. I do not want to wear my Ferrari clothes again.
1. Alonso: I’m not a fan of him, I just cannot tolerate his personality = ‘I’m the one and only, everyone else should get out of my way.’ But I have to say he was the most impressive this season.
2. Vettel: World Champion for the 3rd time in a row.
3. Raikkonen: Great comeback year, very consistent, no mistakes.
4. Hamilton: Was very unlucky all season. Sometimes the pitcrew, sometimes the car let him down. Should’ve been fighting for the WDC in Brazil. I put him 3rd at first but too many DNFs. Okay, not his faults, but…
5. Rosberg: First win, many pointscoring finishes. End of year not so good, perhaps because of the car.
6. Button: Had 5 nightmare weekends. Serious contender for 2013 if Perez is declared as 2nd driver as soon as possible.
7. Hülkenberg: Was missed in 2011. Hopefully he’ll get the car his talent deserves. I don’t understand his Sauber switch.
8. Pic: Had to put him so high up. Some really good races. Hopefully Caterham will be good and he can show his potential ever more.
9-24: Rest of the field. Others didn’t really impress me. Nothing special. Perhaps Perez but his season ending…… destroyed much. Webber only 6th in the championship. What was he doing in the 2nd half of the season? And what was Massa doing in the first half!? Grosean is very quick but his racing is not smart to say the least. Maldonado the same.
Vettel, Alonso, Raikkonen, Hamilton, Button, Webber, Massa, Grosjean, Rosberg, Rast, Hülkenberg, Lotterer, Schumacher, Dixon, Power, Hunter-Reay, Pagenaud, Ricciardo, Frijns, Sarrazin, Pic, Castroneves
I’m sure I forgot someone or don’t know about him:)