F1 Fanatic - Fmoe
1. What country are you in (and state, if applicable)
2. Which channels broadcast F1 near you?
3. Do they show all the races live or only a limited number (if so, how many?)
4. Do they also show qualifying live?
5. Do they also show practice sessions live?
6. If they are a subscription channel, what does a full year’s subscription cost (excluding limited time offers)?
Depends on provider.
Online streaming ~£240
7. Do they broadcast coverage online? If so please post link/s
Yes, at http://www.viaplay.no
8. Please supply any other relevant information such as alternative viewing options
Up until the 2008 Brazilian GP, Formula 1 was basically free-to-air. The 2012 season was the first to be broadcast in HD.